Ndutu Wilderness Camp, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
A Tented Camp in Tanzania
Ndutu, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Nestled under shady trees in the heart of the Ndutu plains of the Southern Serengeti, lies Ndutu Wilderness Camp. Typically open from December to March, to coincide with the ‘calving season’, this private camp allows guests to enjoy the abundance of wildlife that has made these endless plains so famous. It’s an area of diverse eco-systems, from woodlands, to plains and soda lakes, and is a unique spot for excellent bird watching. Plenty of predators can be seen year round here: Lion, cheetah, leopard, serval, African wildcat, caracal and hyena abound. Twelve tents, with en-suite facilities (including an eco-friendly flush toilet and bucket shower), provide a comfortable stay for guests. A large mess tent, communal lounge and bar area offer a sociable setting to enjoy the wholesome meals prepared by our skilled safari chef, with meals often taken al fresco under starry skies. The professional staff is on-hand to ensure you enjoy attentive service and are committed to making your stay as comfortable as it will be memorable.
WHY CHOOSE NDUTU WILDERNESS CAMP?
- seasonal camp, at Ndutu area from Dec–March annually
- ten large, en suite tents with comfortable beds and quality linen
- bush shower and eco-friendly flushing toilets
- large central dining and lounge area with great views
- maps, reference books and a selection of board-games
- well-stocked bar
- solar lighting and recharging facilities available
- fly-in safaris available, and combine with Serengeti Camp
- leisure groups, corporate groups and think tanks catered for
Ndutu Wilderness Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||15 December 2019 to 14 March 2020||–||US $ 385|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ndutu Wilderness Camp rates include:
- Accommodation twin share, double, triple or single as above.
- Honeymooners will be accommodated in a double-bedded tent (please notify us at time of booking).
- All meals and snacks
- Bottled mineral water for drinking purposes only
- Coffee & tea available throughout the day
Children under the age of six years are not permitted to stay at the camp for safety reasons.
Hiking / Trekking
Ndutu Wilderness Camp, Arusha Region, Tanzania
Read Ndutu Wilderness Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »