Offbeat Ndoto, Mara North Conservancy, Kenya
A Luxury Tented Camp in Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The latest addition to the Offbeat Portfolio, Offbeat Ndoto opened in September 2021. With just four tents in the exclusive Mara North Conservancy this camp will be the ultimate in game viewing, privacy and the customary Offbeat hospitality.
Offering stunning views across the Offbeat Valley each well-appointed luxury double safari tent has a veranda, sitting room, bedroom and shower room with fully plumbed hot and cold running water. Our beautifully designed Mess Tent offers delicious homemade delights, plenty of ice-cold drinks and a campfire for many a safari tale.
WHY CHOOSE OFFBEAT NDOTO?
• Exceptional year-round game viewing with impressive big cat populations and the annual wildebeest migration from July – October. The Offbeat Lion Pride reside very near the camp.
• Learn about the fascinating Maasai tribespeople and their traditional way of life.
• Offbeat is well known for its top level guiding and at Ndoto you will have a highly experienced local Maasai guide.
Offbeat Ndoto Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021||01 Nov - 15 Dec||–||US $ 665|
|2021||16 Dec - 2 Jan||–||US $ 850|
|2022||1 Mar - 31 Mar||–||US $ 565|
|2022||03 Jan - 28 Feb, Apr, May, Jun, 01 Nov - 15 Dec||–||US $ 665|
|2022||01 Sep - 31 Oct, 16 Dec - 2 Jan||–||US $ 850|
|2022||01 Jul - 31 Aug||–||US $ 925|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Offbeat Ndoto rates include –
● Full board accommodation
● All drinks (except Champagne)
● Unlimited shared game drives
● Mara North airstrip transfers
● Bush breakfasts, picnic lunches, sundowners, bush dinners
● Guided safari walks
● Visits to local market
● Visits to Koyiaki Guiding School, Aitong School
● Exclusive use of vehicle for groups of 4 pax or more
● Check in 11am. Check out 10am.
Contact us for Child Policy.
Hiking / Trekking
Mara North Conservancy, Aitong, Kenya
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »