Ol Seki Hemingways Mara, Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
A Luxury Tented Camp in Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Set on a rocky promontory overlooking the Isupukiai River Valley, Ol Seki Hemingways Mara is a private luxury tented camp, which enjoys panoramic views across a wilderness teeming with game on the Naboisho Conservancy, north of the Mara Reserve. The area provides a rare opportunity to enjoy wildlife viewing in a pristine setting away from mass tourism. Ol Seki guides, who know every inch of the bush, lead guests throughout the Conservancy and onto the Mara plains to experience once-in-a-lifetime encounters with Kenya’s extraordinary wildlife.
Encompassing ten beautifully designed traditional safari tents, Ol Seki Hemingways Mara is an intimate oasis nestled amongst Cordia and Acacia trees, with views across the valley. Each spacious tent features a private deck, enabling guests to view animals and birds in their natural habitat, or simply enjoy the stunning sunsets, from the comfort of their tents.
Ol Seki Hemingways Mara is a partner of the Naboisho Conservancy and involved in the management and major decision-making process of the conservancy. The camp is named after the Ol Seki tree, which in the local Maasai language, means, “blessed”, and is traditionally a peace tree with the branches used to settle disputes. This is apt because the creation of Naboisho, which means “coming together” has brought peace between agriculture and wildlife in the conservancy and has helped to forge a harmonious relationship between the local Maasai landowners and tourist enterprises in the area.
WHY CHOOSE OL SEKI HEMINGWAYS MARA?
- Each stylish tent has been designed to offer secluded privacy and spacious accommodation in traditional safari muted tones of vanilla and taupe.
- With a near panoramic view of the acacia valley beyond the table, the dining tent offers a communal area for guests to engage and discuss their wildlife sightings.
- The Serengeti National Park / Maasai Mara Reserve is arguably the most impressive wildlife sanctuary in the world.
- The beauty of catering is its mobility – wherever you are in the Conservancy or the Reserve, you can indulge in excellent fresh food served on china plates and chilled drinks poured into real glasses
Ol Seki Hemingways Mara Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||3rd January 2019 - 24th April; 1st – 30th June 2019; 1st October - 15th November; 1st - 19th December 2019||–||US $ 575|
|2019||July; August; September 2019; 20th Dec 2019 – 3rd January 2020||–||US $ 760|
|2020||3 January - 15 April; 1 November - 19 December||–||US $ 575|
|2020||June; September; October||–||US $ 760|
|2020||July; August; 20 December - 3 January 2021||–||US $ 760|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ol Seki Hemingways Mara rates include:
- Full board accommodation (early morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner)
- All drinks including alcoholic beverages (except imported spirits, premium drinks and Champagne)
- 2 shared day game drives in Naboisho Conservancy
- 1 shared Bush Breakfast per stay, weather permitting
- 1 shared night game drive in Naboisho Conservancy
- Return transfers to Ol Seki airstrip (for transfers from/to Keekorok / Ol Kiombo or within the Mara Reserve, Mara Park fees apply)
- Daily Naboisho Conservancy fees
- Wifi internet
- Government taxes
Children of all ages are welcome at Ol Seki Hemingways Mara.
Hiking / Trekking
Ol Seki Hemingways Mara, Masai Mara, Kenya
Read Ol Seki Hemingways Mara Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »