Safarihoek Lodge, Etosha National Park, Namibia
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Namibia
Etosha National Park, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
In the middle of northern Namibia’s arid, captivating savannah, bordering the world-famous Etosha National Park, is Safarihoek Lodge. Perched on top of a hill, overlooking the plains below, Safarihoek is a stylish sort of place, and you’ll find cool, thatched chalets all with private decks, a double-storey photography hide, and a swimming pool with 180-degree vistas of the brilliant savannah.
Raised high above the savannah on wooden platforms, each of the 11 chalets look out over the ambling zebra and romping elephant on the plains below. Take a seat on your private deck and watch wild Africa wander by, or escape the heat inside; the view is just as spectacular wherever you choose to sit. Under the thatch roofs of the chalets, you’ll find large double or twin beds, and a small writing desk, minibar and coffee station. All bathrooms have air conditioning and are ensuite (with indoor showers), and if you can’t bear to tear your eyes away, some have outdoor showers with a view too.
WHY CHOOSE SAFARIHOEK?
- Safarihoek is a serene and stylish lodge in an exclusive private reserve, close to the celebrated Etosha National Park, in Namibia’s most game-rich area .
- The 11 chalets are elegant and well-equipped with 180-degress vistas of the landscape and waterhole. Eight have outdoor showers-with-a-view.
- Wildlife-watch from the comfort and privacy of your room.
- Spend time in the unique photography hide. Not just for photographers, it offers camera-busting close-ups of Namibia’s extraordinary wildlife.
- Enjoy encounters with endangered black and white rhino.
- Experience the silence and solitude of a truly remote corner of Namibia; Safarihoek is a place for escapism, in a vast swathe of perfectly-private wilderness.
Safarihoek Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021||20 December - 09 January 2022||–||NAD 6530|
|2022||10 January - 31 March||–||NAD 5880|
|2022||01 April - 30 June, 01 November - 19 December||–||NAD 6740|
|2022||01 July - 31 July, 01 September - 30 September, 20 December - 09 January 2023||–||NAD 7050|
|2022||01 August - 31 August, 01 October - 31 October||–||NAD 8025|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Safarihoek rates include: Accommodation, all meals & beverages, guest laundry, daily activities, expert guiding & VAT.
Rates Exclude: Premium brand drinks, park entry fees, gratuities and fully comprehensive personal travel insurance.
Children 6 years and above are welcome at Safarihoek.
Hiking / Trekking
Safarihoek, Etosha National Park, Namibia
Read Safarihoek Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »