Ongava Lodge, Ongava Game Reserve, Namibia
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Namibia
Etosha National Park, Ongava Game Reserve, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Ongava Lodge is one of Namibia’s premier lodges on one of the country’s most important private game reserves.
The well-established Ongava Lodge is situated in the privately owned Ongava Game Reserve along the southern boundary of Etosha National Park. Placed as it is close to the top of a hill in the foothills of the Ondundozonanandana range, the vantage point is beautiful and overlooks a well-frequented waterhole and the plains beyond.
Ongava Lodge offers luxury accommodation in 14 rock-and-thatch en-suite chalets. There are impressive views over the camp’s waterhole from the main lounge and dining areas and there is also an inviting pool to cool off in the heat of the day. Meals are either served in the main dining area under thatch or on the dining deck under the stars.
Activities include game drives into Etosha, spending time in the camp hide, and nature drives and walks on the reserve. Ongava has resident white and black rhino, giving guests staying at Ongava the opportunity to see both species.
WHY CHOOSE ONGAVA LODGE?
- Set on a hill with a beautiful vantage point overlooking miles of African scenery, 30,000-hectare private reserve with convenient access into Etosha National Park
- Well-placed hide to look onto the productive waterhole near camp
- Monitoring the black-faced impala, and reserve has high densities of big game including lion, white and black rhino and plains game
Ongava Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||11 January –30 June, 01 December 2022 –10 January 2023||–||NAD 9876|
|2022||01 July –30 November||–||NAD 13167|
|2023||11 January –30 June, 01 December 2023 –10 January 2024||–||NAD 10370|
|2023||01 July –30 November||–||NAD 13826|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ongava Lodge rates include: accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees,
laundry, Namibian VAT, Tourism and Environmental Levy, and local drinks – excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
▪ Children of 6 years and older are accommodated and partake in activities with all other guests.
▪ Children between 6 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
▪ Children 12 years and younger must be booked on a private vehicle.
▪ The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Ongava Lodge, Etosha, Namibia
Read Ongava Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »