Onguma Bush Camp, Etosha, Namibia
A Lodge or Hotel in Namibia
Etosha National Park, Onguma Game Reserve, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Onguma Bush Camp offers 16 rooms and is ideal for families with children. Family loft rooms ensure the kids will have a great safari. The lounge and dining areas overlook a stunning waterhole that affords great opportunities to see nature at play around the clock. You don’t even have to leave the camp to see game – they come to you! What better place to enjoy a sundowner drink.
Onguma Bush Camp consists of 5 twin bedded standard rooms which includes 3 rooms with a children’s sleep area in the loft, 6 twin bedded Waterhole/Pool-Side Rooms, 3 Rondavels, 1 family unit with 4 beds, 1 Settler’s Room (formerly the honeymoon suite) as well as 2 single tour guide rooms. The Waterhole/Pool-Side Rooms are built with views of the newly enlarged waterhole or views across the pool.
There is a swimming pool and a thatched bar, lounge and dining area that overlooks the extensive waterhole. A small games room and meeting room, further increases the versatility of this much loved camp.
WHY CHOOSE ONGUMA BUSH CAMP?
- Experience the sights, smells and sounds of the Namibian bush by conducting an early morning leisurely walk
- Onguma’s fabulous new water-level hide affords guests a great opportunity to calmly sit and enjoy nature unobserved.
- The Reserve boasts over thirty different animal species.
Onguma Bush Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021 - 2022||01 November 2021 – 31 October 2022||Rondavels||NAD 2130|
|2021 - 2022||01 November 2021 – 31 October 2022||Loft rooms||NAD 2470|
|2021 - 2022||01 November 2021 – 31 October 2022||Deluxe Rooms||NAD 3110|
|2021 - 2022||01 November 2021 – 31 October 2022||Settler’s Room||NAD 3260|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Onguma Bush Camp rates include:
- Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea, Dinner (4-course),
- Beverages – Bar and Mini Bar (beers, local spirits, soft drinks, water and house wines)
- Etosha Morning Drive and Onguma Sundowner Drive (on Onguma Reserve).
- Transfer from and to the Onguma & Mokuti airstrip, VAT, Hai//om levy and NTB tourism levy.
Children of all ages are welcome at Onguma Bush Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Onguma Bush Camp, Tsumeb, Namibia
Read Onguma Bush Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »