Onguma Bush Camp, Etosha, Namibia
A Lodge or Hotel in Namibia
Etosha National Park, Onguma Game Reserve, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Onguma Bush Camp offers 18 rooms and is ideal for families with children. Family loft rooms ensure the kids will have a great safari. The lounge and dining areas overlook a stunning waterhole that affords great opportunities to see nature at play around the clock. You don’t even have to leave the camp to see game – they come to you! What better place to enjoy a sundowner drink.
Onguma Bush Camp consists of 3 twin bedded standard loft rooms with a children’s sleep area in the loft, 8 twin bedded Deluxe Rooms, 3 Rondavels, 3 family units with 4 beds, 1 Settler’s Room (formerly the honeymoon suite) as well as 4 single tour guide rooms.
The Waterhole/Pool-Side Rooms are built with views of the newly enlarged waterhole or views across the pool. Dinner is served in the dinning area overlooking a large waterhole. Here you will be treated to an excellent combination of European and traditional African cuisine while watching the game coming to drink.
WHY CHOOSE ONGUMA BUSH CAMP?
- Experience the sights, smells and sounds of the Namibian bush by conducting an early morning leisurely walk
- Onguma’s fabulous new water-level hide affords guests a great opportunity to calmly sit and enjoy nature unobserved.
- The Reserve boasts over thirty different animal species.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Onguma Bush Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 November 2022 – 31 October 2023||Rondavels||NAD 2280|
|2023||1 November 2022 – 31 October 2023||Loft rooms||NAD 2640|
|2023||1 November 2022 – 31 October 2023||Deluxe Rooms||NAD 3330|
|2023||1 November 2022 – 31 October 2023||Settler’s Room||NAD 3490|
|2024||01 November 2023 – 31 October 2024||Rondavels||NAD 2440|
|2024||01 November 2023 – 31 October 2024||Loft rooms||NAD 2820|
|2024||01 November 2023 – 31 October 2024||Deluxe Rooms||NAD 3560|
|2024||01 November 2023 – 31 October 2024||Settler’s Room||NAD 3730|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Onguma Bush Camp rates include Dinner, Bed and Breakfast.
Bush Camp rates include:
- Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea, Dinner (4-course),
- Beverages – Bar and Mini Bar (beers, local spirits, soft drinks, water and house wines)
- Etosha Morning Drive and Onguma Sundowner Drive (on Onguma Reserve).
- Transfer from and to the Onguma & Mokuti airstrip, VAT, Hai//om levy and NTB tourism levy.
Children of all ages are welcome at Onguma Bush Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Onguma Bush Camp, Tsumeb, Namibia
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »