Onguma The Fort, Etosha, Namibia
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Namibia
Etosha National Park, Onguma Game Reserve, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
It is built in exactly the right spot to give guests probably one of the best sunset views in the whole of Namibia – overlooking the beautiful scarceness of the Etosha Pans, decorated only with its wild animals and hundreds of Camel Thorn trees.
Upon arriving at The Fort, you will be received by not only our friendly staff, but also massive raw walls, stunning stone cladded features and a huge tower with views toward Etosha and Fisher’s Pan.
The Fort consists of 11 mini Suites and 1 honeymoon Suite, all situated adjacent to the Main Fort extending on both sides to the south and the north. Every mini Suite is completely private and about 50 meters apart from one another and is equipped with a bar fridge, and an air cooling system for those warmer days. The spacious bathroom has both an inside shower as well as an outside shower area. From every area of the room, wooden decks lead you towards the outside seating area and sun loungers for just relaxing and enjoying the extraordinary view.
In addition, the one and only Sultan Suite is situated inside the Main Tower of the main complex. It has a large beautifully designed bedroom that leads into a lounge area and out onto a small private viewing deck. The lounge is equipped with a satellite television system, a bar fridge and telephone facilities. And for those warm evenings, you have an air cooling system as well. The large bathroom has a wonderful open shower area, as well as a bath in which to relax and reflect upon your day’s experiences.
WHY CHOOSE ONGUMA THE FORT?
- The Fort is unlike any other, the only one of its kind in Namibia.
- The Fort will surprise you at every corner; a classical African feel combined with a touch of Moroccan and Indian flavours, characterised by a selection of the most beautiful antique windows and doors.
- Be constantly surrounded by raw beauty inside and out. Onguma – a place you will not want to leave.
- Come and experience the wildness of the bush in all its splendour, partake in the sights and sounds that will stay with you for a long time.
Onguma The Fort Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 July 2019 - 31 October 2019||Bush Suite||NAD 5870|
|2019||01 July 2019 - 31 October 2019||Sultan Suite||NAD 6880|
|2019||01 July 2019 - 31 October 2019||Honeymoon Suite||NAD 7670|
|2019||01 January 2019 - 30 June 2019||Bush Suite||NAD 5080|
|2019||01 January 2019 - 30 June 2019||Sultan Suite||NAD 5900|
|2019||01 January 2019 - 30 June 2019||Honeymoon Suite||NAD 6550|
|2020||01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||Bush Suite||NAD 8660|
|2020||01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||Sultan Suite||NAD 10090|
|2020||01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||Honeymoon Suite||NAD 11250|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Onguma The Fort rates include:
- Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea, Dinner (4-course),
- Beverages – Bar and Mini Bar (beers, local spirits, soft drinks, water and house wines)
- Etosha Morning Drive and Onguma Sundowner Drive (on Onguma Reserve).
- Transfer from and to the Onguma & Mokuti airstrip, VAT, Hai//om levy and NTB tourism levy.
Children 7 years and above are welcome at Onguma the Fort.
Hiking / Trekking
Onguma The Fort, Tsumeb, Namibia
Read Onguma The Fort Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »