Sanctuary Olonana, Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
A Luxury Tented Camp in Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Sanctuary Olonana is an award-winning tented safari camp on a private stretch of the Mara River in the heart of Kenya’s most famous game reserve, the Masai Mara.
This small and exclusive camp, the first of Sanctuary’s luxury safari properties, was built along sustainable lines which, along with our innovative wetlands and tree-planting projects, have earned Sanctuary Olonana a Gold Award from Ecotourism Kenya. Game drives, cultural visits, bush dinners, sundowners, scenic flights and balloon rides, Olonana makes for a wonderful African safari.
Sanctuary Olonana is a boutique luxury camp nestled in the heart of Kenya’s most famous game reserve and commands a dramatic view over the Mara River.
The camp features fourteen spacious and tastefully appointed tents with en-suite bathrooms and river view verandahs where guests can relax and watch the resident hippos wallowing.
WHY CHOOSE SANCTUARY OLONANA?
- Located on a private concession bordering the epic Masai Mara
- During annual Wildebeest Migration, the action happens on the camp’s doorstep
- Easily accessible, only a 45 minute flight from Nairobi
- Offers game drives, cultural visits, bush dinners, sundowners, balloon flights and scenic flights
- Gold Eco-Rated by Ecotourism Kenya and winner of “Africa’s Leading Eco-Lodge” in World Travel Awards 2015
Sanctuary Olonana Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 April - 31 May; 1 November - 16 December||–||US $ 480|
|2022||3 January - 31 March||–||US $ 815|
|2022||1 June - 30 June; 1 October - 31 October; 17 December - 2 January 2023||–||US $ 1250|
|2022||1 July - 30 September||–||US $ 1645|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sanctuary Olonana rates include:
- Transfers from/to Kichwa Tembo Airstrip,
- All meals, non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne),
- All game viewing activities, nature walk, Maasai village visit and bush meals,
- Laundry services.
Children of all ages are welcome at Sanctuary Olonana.
Hiking / Trekking
Sanctuary Olonana, Narok County, Kenya
Read Sanctuary Olonana Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »