Sanctuary Serengeti Migration Camp (Kichakani), Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
A Luxury Tented Camp in Tanzania
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
This extraordinary new escape, based in three set locations across the Serengeti, invites guests to intimately experience the movement of a million-plus wildebeest and zebra as they follow the fresh grasses across the Serengeti plains during the annual migration cycle
An elegant contemporary take on the classic campaign look, Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti Camp will offer accommodation under canvas with 10 new five-star tents, all of which have been styled with distinction. A personal tent attendant is available around the clock to fill each bucket shower to the perfect temperature. Thanks to the on-the-go nature of the whole sand-coloured canvas-constructed camp, there is little impact on the environment, casting a lighter ecological shadow.
Promising soul-stirring panoramas, the tents can be open on the sides to reveal the soul-stirring landscape. Savour international flavours alongside kachumbari (traditional Tanzanian salsa), coconut beans, paprika, cinnamon, chilli from nearby Zanzibar, conjured up by the Chef and his team. Evenings can be spent gathered by the traditional fire pit and exchanging stories under starry skies and listening to tales of wildlife encounters and historical derring-do from the passionate guides.
WHY CHOOSE SANCTUARY SERENGETI MIGRATION CAMP?
- The camp also features a grand central canopied area where the main tent flows into lounges and dining wings.
- Each tent has a wooden deck perfect for pausing for a just-brewed cup of Tanzania’s finest coffee, and ensuite bathrooms feature authentic bucket showers.
- Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti Camp’s three set locations throughout the year are based on the natural migration path offering wildlife viewing from open plains, sweeping grasslands and rocky kopjes.
Sanctuary Serengeti Migration Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 June - 2 Jan 2024||–||US $ 1350|
|2024||03 Jan - 31 Mar; 01 Jun - 02 Jan 2025||–||US $ 1350|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sanctuary Serengeti Migration Camp rates include:
- Return transfers from/to the nearest local airstrip,
- All meals, non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne),
- Game drives,
- Laundry services and emergency medical evacuation.
Children 6 years and older are welcome at Sanctuary Serengeti Migration Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Sanctuary Serengeti Migration Camp, Meatu, Shinyanga Region, Tanzania
Read Sanctuary Serengeti Migration Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »