Saruni Wild, Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
A Luxury Tented Camp in Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Saruni Wild is a tented camp elegantly and comfortably furnished with all the necessary luxuries of a wild yet classic safari. The camp is located in the heart of the Masai Mara plains, on the border between Lemek Conservancy and Mara North Conservancy. The camp offers utter seclusion and total authenticity – guests are immersed in nature and have the unforgettable experience of being under canvas in the middle of the wilderness.
Each tent is tastefully furnished and has all the essential amenities of a luxury camping experience, including en-suite bathrooms, hot showers and flushing loos, and spacious verandas with beautiful views. Surrounded by tens of thousands acres of pristine, untouched wilderness, the camp has the most classic Masai Mara setting. The wildlife thrive right next to its tents.
Enjoy uninterrupted views, fire-lit meals under the vast African sky, guided bush walks and game drives led by experienced Maasai guides. The Maasai will host you at Saruni Wild, sharing their ancient wisdom, their local knowledge of the animals, and secret corners of the most iconic wildlife reserve in Kenya.
WHY CHOOSE SARUNI WILD?
- Guests can encounter true Africa at Saruni Wild: under canvas and vast African skies, out in the middle of theunspoiled wilderness, surrounded byand a part of, nature – a truly authenticand life-enriching experience.
- Set amongst teeming plains game, wildlife is found all around the camp, as the tents are situated within their natural habitat.
- One of the most remarkable aspects of a safari at Saruni Wild is the privacy and exclusivity, and the personal touch.
Saruni Wild Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||July, August, September, 20 December – 02 January 2023||–||US $ 860|
|2022||3 January – 28 February, June, October, 1 – 19 December||–||US $ 700|
|2022||March, April, May, November||–||US $ 500|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Saruni Wild rates include:
- Full board accommodation & limited laundry service
- Soft drinks, house wines, beers & select non-luxury spirits
- Shared day & night game drives in 4×4 vehicles and guided bush walks
- Bush meals, sundowner & picnic excursions
- One complimentary Back & Neck massage (30 min.) per room per stay
- Warriors Academy (upon request in advance)
- Return airstrip transfers
- VAT & taxes
Children of all ages are welcome at Saruni Wild.
Hiking / Trekking
Saruni Wild, Narok County, Kenya
Read Saruni Wild Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »