Serian Serengeti Mobile Lamai, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
A Mobile Safari Camp in Tanzania
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The open plains of the Lamai Wedge are incredibly beautiful and abundant in game. The landscape is reminiscent of scenes from Out of Africa, and there is plenty of freedom to roam and explore. The camp is situated opposite Crossing Point 4, midway among all crossing points along the river – and is perfectly positioned to spectate the wildebeest river crossings. Away from the river, this area of rolling savannah, boulder-strewn hillsides and fig-tree groves, is littered with inconceivably enormous herds of wildebeest, topi and zebra – as well as all the predators that gorge on this movable feast. Needless to say, the game-viewing we have access to is world-class. Cheetah, lion and elephant especially make for fantastic sighting, but it’s not unheard of to see the Big Five in a day.
The seclusion of the camp means that you are free to have the run of the place. Comprising just 4 tents, and 2 suites the peaceful intimacy lends itself to exclusive bookings, or groups accompanied by private guides.
Though it’s a mobile camp, its furnishings and creature comforts are much the same as Serian’s Serengeti North – with flushing toilets and bucket showers in an en suite bathroom, enormous wrought-iron beds, Moroccan rugs, and all the trimmings make it simplistically elegant and comfortable.
WHY CHOOSE SERENGETI MOBILE LAMAI?
- Set in the Serengeti National Park, a mere kilometre from the Mara River above Crossing Point 4.
- 6 comfortable and intimate tents set among Acacias.
- Each has an en-suite bathroom with a flushing toilet and bucket shower.
- 24hr electricity powered by generator.
- 8 million wildebeest crossing back and forth over the Mara River, in search of grazing.
- The intimacy of this little camp makes it perfect for families or privately guided groups, and can be booked on exclusive basis for those that wish.
- Hosted dining en famille in our cosy mess tent.
- Offers unparalleled access to the Great Migration’s river crossings, and additionally to the stunning Lamai Wedge and Wogakuria Kopjes.
- Incredible spot for adventures on foot and flycamping.
- Factor in a minimum of 4 nights to take in all that the Northern Serengeti has to offer.
- Exclusive use of 4WD Safari vehicle and dedicated guide and spotter.
Serian Serengeti Mobile Lamai Rates, Activities & Amenities
|15 Dec 2023 – 31 Mar 2024; Jun; 1 Oct – 14 Dec
|US $ 1510
|01 January – 31 March, June, 1 October – 14 December
|US $ 1165
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Serengeti Mobile Lamai rates include:
● Full board accommodation and all drinks
● Walking (for children 12 and above), sundowners, picnic and bush meals
● Exclusive use of 4WD vehicle, private guide and spotter, unlimited game drives and airstrip transfers
● Daily laundry services
Children of all ages are welcome at Serengeti Mobile Lamai.
Hiking / Trekking
Serengeti, Mara Region, Tanzania
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »