Singita Mara River Tented Camp, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
A Luxury Tented Camp in Tanzania
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Singita Mara River Tented Camp is the epitome of sustainable tourism and consciously seeks to eliminate the unnecessary use of energy and non-biodegradable materials.
In keeping with this philosophy, the camp operates “off-the-grid” and relies entirely on a custom designed solar system for its power and the use of recycled and natural materials wherever possible. Inside the camp, bohemian chic sets the tone for cool relaxation, where spun natural fabrics, canvas, stone and raw leather blend with Maasai primary colours and elegant art pieces by young African designers and craftsmen. The functional East African design encourages guests to embrace the outdoors and connect with nature.
WHY CHOOSE MARA RIVER TENTED CAMP?
- Funky Bohemian chic with functional East African design of tidy, structured spaces, encourages an immediate connection with surrounding nature.
- Spacious living areas spread out on decks overlooking a bend in the Mara River, allow for expansive views.
- Living spaces are filled with light; where gentle breezes replace air-conditioning and solar power replaces electricity.
- Truly ‘off- the-grid’ the camp is powered by elaborate solar systems and sounds of the river are ever-present soothing away the tension and stresses of life.
- Authentic pieces by contemporary African craftsmen tell stories of how African cultures and designs have been interpreted in a new way.
Singita Mara River Tented Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 Jun - 31 Aug, 15 Dec 2022 -5 Jan 2023||Tent||US $ 2650|
|2022||1 Sep - 31 Oct||Tent||US $ 2300|
|2022||6 Jan - 31 May, 1 Nov - 14 Dec||Tent||US $ 1820|
|2023||1 Jun-31 Aug; 15 Dec -5 Jan 2024||Tent||US $ 2785|
|2023||1 Sep-31 Oct||Tent||US $ 2415|
|2023||6 Jan -31 May; 1 Nov-14 Dec||Tent||US $ 1910|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Mara River Tented Camp rates include:
- All meals and beverages (excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris
- Return road transfers between the Serengeti Lamai airstrip and the lodge
- Very limited laundry service. Small amounts done on-site (24-hour turnaround); large amounts done off-site (72-hour turnaround).
Children aged 10 and over are welcome. There are baby-sitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. Children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Mara River Tented Camp, Tarime District, Mara Region, Tanzania
Read Singita Mara River Tented Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »