Singita Mara River Tented Camp, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
A Luxury Tented Camp in Tanzania
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Located on a dramatic riverbend in the remote Lamai triangle in the Serengeti, this permanent tented camp is a modern take on classic East African safaris.
Cool & contemporary elegance sets the tone for the laidback luxury that underpins the experience in this intimate setting, with natural fabrics, canvas, stone and raw leather blending in with primary Masai colours and elegant art pieces by young African designers.
Functional design elements and airy spaces encourage guests to continuously connect with nature, allowing for complete relaxation and an authentic sense of calm. The epitome of sustainable tourism, the camp operates off the grid and relies entirely on a custom-designed solar system for its power and the use of recycled and natural materials wherever possible.
WHY CHOOSE MARA RIVER TENTED CAMP?
- Funky Bohemian chic with functional East African design of tidy, structured spaces, encourages an immediate connection with surrounding nature.
- Spacious living areas spread out on decks overlooking a bend in the Mara River, allow for expansive views.
- Living spaces are filled with light; where gentle breezes replace air-conditioning and solar power replaces electricity.
- Truly ‘off- the-grid’ the camp is powered by elaborate solar systems and sounds of the river are ever-present soothing away the tension and stresses of life.
- Authentic pieces by contemporary African craftsmen tell stories of how African cultures and designs have been interpreted in a new way.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Singita Mara River Tented Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 Jun-31 Aug; 15 Dec -5 Jan 2024||Tent||US $ 2785|
|2023||1 Sep-31 Oct||Tent||US $ 2415|
|2023||6 Jan -31 May; 1 Nov-14 Dec||Tent||US $ 1910|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Mara River Tented Camp rates include:
• All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
• Twice-daily game drives in open game-viewing vehicles
• Return road transfers between the Serengeti Lamai airstrip and the camp
• Very limited laundry service. Small amounts done on-site (24-hour turnaround); large amounts done
off-site (72-hour turnaround)
Children aged 10 and over are welcome. There are baby-sitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. Children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Mara River Tented Camp, Tarime District, Mara Region, Tanzania
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »