Singita Sasakwa Lodge, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Tanzania
Grumeti Reserve, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Singita Sasakwa Lodge is located in the Grumeti Reserves in northern Tanzania, and forms part of the Serengeti Mara ecosystem.
The view from the lodge’s spacious veranda is almost endless over the majestic Serengeti plains below. A sense of grandeur is woven throughout the turn-of-the-century manor house and private cottages through a blend of authentic European style and East African influences.
Singita Sasakwa Lodge holds special appeal for those with a passion for refined splendour, ensconcing its guests in comfort, luxury and old-world elegance. From this superb vantage point, one can become absorbed in the marvel of an abundance of wildlife, including the annual migration of zebra and wildebeest, widely known as the greatest natural spectacle on earth.
WHY CHOOSE SASAKWA LODGE?
- The eye is drawn over the endless Serengeti plains below, to the blue hills in the distant horizon of ‘the land that goes on forever’.
- The turn-of-the-century manor house and private cottages hold special appeal for those with a passion for splendour.
- The silence here evokes an extraordinary sense of peace where quiet moments await you after an exhilarating safari.
- Year-round, guests are treated to sightings of the ‘BIG-5’ and an abundance of wildlife – a life-changing adventure.
Singita Sasakwa Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 Jun - 31 Aug, 15 Dec 2022 -5 Jan 2023||Cottage||US $ 2900|
|2022||1 Sep - 31 Oct||Cottage||US $ 2600|
|2022||6 Jan - 31 May, 1 Nov - 14 Dec||Cottage||US $ 2100|
|2023||1 Jun-31 Aug; 15 Dec -5 Jan 2024||Cottage||US $ 3045|
|2023||1 Sep-31 Oct||Cottage||US $ 2730|
|2023||6 Jan -31 May; 1 Nov-14 Dec||Cottage||US $ 2205|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sasakwa Lodge rates include:
- All meals and beverages (excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, tennis at Sasakwa Lodge & Sabora Tented Camp
- Return road transfers between the Sasakwa airstrip and the lodges
- Telephone calls
- Laundry service
Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities
to suit each family. For the interest of safety, children’s’ participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Sasakwa Lodge, Serengeti, Mara Region, Tanzania
Read Singita Sasakwa Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »