Speke’s Camp, Masai Mara National Game Reserve, Kenya
A Tented Camp in Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
Speke’s Camp is situated on the edge of the Maasai Mara Reserve, surrounded by fabulous indigenous trees overhanging the Olare Orok River. Speke’s is a traditional up-market camp that can serve as a base for exploring the Maasai Mara, with the option of utilizing a fly-camp to visit other areas of the Mara.
Aside from sundowners, picnics and wildlife spotting whilst on game drives in this fabulous wildlife location, one of the most spectacular activities available from Speke’s is an epic walking adventure across the Maasai plains to the Loita Hills (booked in advance). Departing from Sand River over a 10 day adventure with local Maasai guides, guests walk along ancient trails left by the Maasai tribe to Jan’s Camp in the Loita Hills wilderness. This is truly an epic safari and the only way to really experience the African bush.
WHY CHOOSE SPEKE’S CAMP?
- Set alongside the Olare Orok River under the shade of majestic
indigenous trees, the camp provides a comfortable and relaxed
setting. Views stretch across the plains, full of plains game – with a
resident elephants also making an appearance! A totally private
location to sit back and relax!
- Game drives are with first-rate Maasai guides into the National Park and can include bush breakfasts and sundowners.
- The camp enjoys fabulous access to some of the best gaming areas in the Mara including Rhino Ridge, Musiara Swamp and Paradise Plains.
- Speke’s Camp is one of the more affordable camps within the Maasai Mara, making it the perfect addition to any safari circuit. With eight
traditional safari tents all with en-suite bathrooms, the camp is perfect
combination exclusivity and affordability.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Speke's Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 January – 31 December||–||US $ 550|
|2024||1 January – 31 December||–||US $ 550|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Speke’s Camp rates include:
• Full board accommodation.
• Drinking water, tea and coffee.
• Picnics & bush breakfasts.
• Airstrip transfers – Musiara.
• PRIVATE VEHICLE for game-drives.
Children of all ages are welcome at Speke’s Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Speke's Camp, Narok County, Kenya
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »