The Old Drift
Upstream of the iconic Victoria Falls, on the banks of the Zambezi River, lies Old Drift Lodge. The lodge boasts luxury accommodation overlooking the pristine Zambezi National Park, a mere 7 kilometers from the mighty Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Old Drift Lodge is nestled within a wild paradise frequented by elephant, buffalo, and herds of sable, eland, zebra, giraffe, kudu, waterbuck and impala.
The main lodge area has 360 degree views, North facing onto the Zambezi & South facing onto a water hole. A 7 kilometer stretch of river flows between the camp and the town of Victoria Falls, making Old Drift Lodge the closest lodge within the National Park to Victoria Falls.
The symphony of birdsong and calls of wildlife create a choir that enraptures all listeners and accompanies guests on this idyllic African experience.
The spacious canvas en-suite rooms exhibit and air of elegance that blends in seamlessly with the natural environment. The suites are resplendent with stylish furnishings and fittings, accentuated by an indoor and outdoor shower, private plunge pool and bath with a view.
Old Drift Lodge offers family friendly accommodation with an air of opulence and grace, in a wild and exuberant Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls.
WHY CHOOSE THE OLD DRIFT?
- Old Drift Lodge is ideally situated within the National Park and offers guests an all-inclusive insight into an exquisite natural world.
- Old Drift has two luxury 12 – 14 seater cruise boats which will be used for morning and afternoon river safaris.
- Morning and afternoon walking safaris will take place along the river but also in the spring lines of Zambezi National Park.
The Old Drift Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 January - 31 March; 01 November - 20 December||–||US $ 478|
|2019 - 2020||01 April - 31 October; 21 December 2019 to 10 January 2020||–||US $ 596|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
The Old Drift rates include:
- All meals & drinks including complimentary mini bars in the suites
- Return Victoria Falls / Livingstone Airport transfers
- Transfers to Victoria Falls town
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- VAT and 2% Tourism levy
Children over the age of 7 are most welcome at Old Drift Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
The Old Drift Reviews
The Old Drift Map
The Old Drift, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe