Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma, Victoria Falls, Zambia
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Zambia
Victoria Falls, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma is built on a dramatic bend of the Zambezi River in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, twelve kilometres upstream from the world-famous Victoria Falls.
Named after Dr. David Livingstone’s faithful friends Sussi and Chuma, the lodge is located in one of the most beautiful parts of the Zambezi amidst Jackalberry trees and Phoenix palms, providing unrivalled views and exclusivity. Accommodation is in twelve Sussi tree-houses, connected by wooden walkways. There are also two private Chuma houses, each with two bedrooms.
Twelve luxury tree houses are built into the canopy of majestic ebony trees lining the river bank. The air-conditioned rooms all with their own private viewing deck boast superb views over the white waters of the Zambezi. And if the fancy takes you, enjoy a private dinner on your deck, while the sounds of the bush provide enchanting background music.
The two private Chuma Houses are perfect for families with young children. Each house has two en suite bedrooms, a spacious lounge and dining area and private plunge pool. Each of the houses also come with their own private chef and house staff.
WHY CHOOSE SANCTUARY SUSSI & CHUMA?
- Located on a quiet bend of the Zambezi River within Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- 12 kilometres upstream from Victoria Falls in a remote location away from crowds
- Boutique property catering for individuals, couples and families
- Only lodge in the area able to offer guided walking safaris
- Established philanthropy project at Nakatindi Village
Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||3 January - 31 March; 1 November - 16 December||Tree Houses||US $ 595|
|2022||1 April - 31 May||Tree Houses||US $ 695|
|2022||1 June - 31 October; 17 December - 2 January 2023||Tree Houses||US $ 825|
|2023||3 January - 31 March; 1 November - 15 December||Tree Houses||US $ 625|
|2023||1 April - 31 May||Tree Houses||US $ 720|
|2023||1 June - 31 October; 16 December - 2 January 2024||Tree Houses||US $ 825|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma rates include:
- Return transfers from Livingstone Airport to Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma, and from Mfuwe Airport to Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp and Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge,
- All meals, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne),
- All game viewing activities, plus additional activities at Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma: canoeing and sundowner cruise on the Zambezi, tour of the Victoria Falls (excluding Victoria Falls Heritage Fees), walking safaris, local village tour, and fishing.
- Laundry services, emergency medical evacuation and park fees.
Children 6 years and older are welcome at the Sussi Tree houses. Children of all ages are welcome at the Chuma houses.
Hiking / Trekking
Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma, Livingstone, Zambia
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »