Royal Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Zambia
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Zambia
Victoria Falls, Zambia
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
Arrive in exclusive Zambian style, taking in the majestic Victoria Falls on a water taxi journey. On the banks of the Zambezi River, The Royal Livingstone Hotel is named after the legendary explorer who named Zambia’s iconic waterfall in honour of his queen. Paying tribute to this glorious era, our hotel evokes Victorian elegance and colonial traditions in impeccable style, and offers unforgettable adventures.
All of the luxury rooms and suites feature a private veranda with mighty Zambezi River views. The sights and sounds of river life can be soaked up as you laze in a hammock, enjoy a massage in a waterfront gazebo, or cool off in the pool. Sip refreshments in a lounge that displays the paintings of Sir David Livingstone. Partake in charming high tea rituals, and later sundowners on a deck overlooking Victoria Falls. Savour African and European fine dining, followed by nightcaps under the stars with undeniably the finest Livingstone hotel in the region.
Make the very most of the extraordinary destination with trips of a lifetime. The Big Five can be spotted on a river cruise or a 4×4 safari. The rapids of Batoka Gorge offer adrenalin pumping thrills. The Royal Livingstone Express steam locomotive invites you to travel in vintage style along one of Southern Africa’s most scenic railway passes. While as a guest of The Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia, you enjoy the privilege of complimentary access to Victoria Falls via our private entrance.
WHY CHOOSE ROYAL LIVINGSTONE?
- Snooze in a riverside hammock under ancient trees, cool off in the pool and sunbathe to your heart’s content.
- Stay in shape during your stay with an energising session at our well-equipped gym, which features exercise bikes, treadmills and a variety of weights for a well-rounded workout.
- Elevate honeymoon excitement with helicopter sightseeing, a game viewing cruise and more exclusive couple’s activities
- Enjoy a luxurious African inspired spa journeys with the serenity of the Zambezi river
- Riverside relaxation is also a great way to spot local wildlife, such as the zebras who come to graze nearby.
Royal Livingstone Rates, Activities & AmenitiesNo rates available online at the moment. Please contact us for further information.
Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara, Livingstone, Zambia
Read Royal Livingstone Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »