Xigera Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Xigera Camp (pronounced Keejera) lies on the aptly named Paradise Island, surrounded by deep channels and lush vegetation within a remote area of the productive Moremi Game Reserve. For much of the year this magnificent area epitomises the permanently flooded section of the Okavango Delta, with palm-filled islands, riverine forests, a multitude of clear water channels and expansive floodplains.
There are nine raised luxury tents with en-suite facilities, an outdoor shower – and superb views of the classic Okavango Delta floodplains that surround the camp. Meals and evening drinks are enjoyed in the lounge, bar and dining area overlooking a permanently flowing channel or under the stars in a traditional African boma. For those hot days there is a small plunge pool in which to cool off.
WHY CHOOSE XIGERA CAMP?
- This true wetland paradise is a delight for birdwatchers and lovers of tranquil beauty
- The best place in the Delta to see the elusive sitatunga antelope
- Learn about the fascinating formation of the incredible Okavango Delta
Xigera Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 Jan - 31 Mar||–||US $ 705|
|2019||1 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 705|
|2019||1 Jun - 31 Oct||–||US $ 1155|
|2019||1 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 705|
|2019||20 Dec - 10 Jan||–||US $ 1085|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Xigera Camp rates include –
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for boating activities is 06 years, while mekoro activities have a minimum age of 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Xigera Camp, Ngamiland East, North-West District, Botswana
Read Xigera Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »