FINCH HATTONS & MAHALI MZURI 7 NIGHTS FLYING SAFARI 2023 2023 - 2024
Here are some thrilling special offers and travel deals for your stay at FINCH HATTONS & MAHALI MZURI 7 NIGHTS FLYING SAFARI 2023, valid in 2023 and 2024. Since African safari holidays can be rather expensive, we are presenting you with these curated special offers to make your stay even better! To see the full list of camps and lodges where this special offer is applicable, scroll to the bottom of this page.
7 NIGHTS FLYING SAFARI 2023
- January 2, 2023 till December 31, 2023
7 NIGHTS FLYING SAFARI 2023!!!!
Featuring two award-winning tented camps located in two of Kenya’s favorite game parks.
Your 7 Night Safari begins at Finch Hattons in Tsavo National Park, home to the greatest biodiversity on earth. Diverse landscapes including the magnificent Mt Kilimanjaro, the Chyulu Hills, lava flows and cloud forests all provide the perfect backdrop to the spectacular wildlife and birdlife in this magical park. You will then be whisked off to the vast open savannas of the world renowned Maasai Mara, home to Mahali Mzuri, Sir Ricard Branson’s Kenyan Safari Camp nestled in the heart of the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy, offering the ultimate retreat for the last leg of your Kenyan safari.
These rates are based on 7-night stay with a minimum 2 pax per booking. Rates for single occupancy and children are available on request. We welcome children over the age of 6 years.
2 Jan – 14 Jan – US $ 7052
15 Jan – 31 Oct – US $ 10,511
15 Nov – 21 Dec – US $ 7052
22 Dec – 31 Dec – US $ 10,148
• Full board accommodation
• Tsavo Park and Olare Motorogi Conservancy fees
• All meals and drinks (excluding premium wines and spirits) at Finch Hattons
• All meals and drinks (including wine, champagne and premium/ imported spirits) at Mahali Mzuri
• All transfers to and from camp from the nearest airstrip
• All domestic flights
• Complimentary wireless internet available throughout camp
• Laundry services (excluding dry cleaning)
• All game drives in 4×4 safari vehicle with the assistance of English-speaking driver guides
• Use of spa facilities (excluding treatments)
• Scheduled activities such as sundowners & bush breakfasts
• Kids’ activities at Finch Hattons and Mahali Mzuri
• All taxes and local levies
• International flights to and from Kenya, entry visas, travel insurance tips and gratuities
• Park entry fees to Maasai Mara National Reserve
• Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses, phone calls, spa treatments etc
• All other activities e.g. scenic safari flights, guided bush walks at Mahali Mzuri
• Overnight stays in Nairobi or additional nights at Finch Hattons and Mahali Mzuri
These special offers are applicable at the following camps and lodges:
- Type: Luxury Tented Camp
- Location: Tsavo National Park
- Type: Luxury Tented Camp
- Location: Masai Mara
View all our special offers »