Dunia Camp, Serengeti, Tanzania
A Luxury Tented Camp in Tanzania
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Dunia, in Tanzania’s central Serengeti, is well placed for wildlife spotting. During the annual Great Migration, guests can watch giant herds of wildebeest moving through the area right from camp. Farther afield, you may spot lions using the granite boulders of Moru Kopjes to scan the plains for prey.
WHY CHOOSE DUNIA CAMP?
• The only camp in the Serengeti run by a team of only women, becoming a beacon for women’s empowerment
• Located in a quiet, exclusive valley in the heart of the Serengeti
• Easy access to three key areas: Seronera, southern Serengeti, and the Moru Kopjes
• Exceptional resident game, including rhino and leopard
• The Great Migration regularly passes through camp
Dunia Camp Serengeti Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 Apr – 31 May||–||US $ 462|
|2023||01 Jun - 31 Oct||–||US $ 1008|
|2023||01 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 887|
|2023 - 2024||20 Dec 2023 - 29 Feb 2024||–||US $ 1008|
|2024||01 Mar - 31 Mar||–||US $ 887|
|2024||01 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 497|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Dunia Camp rates are per person per night and include: Full board accommodation, house drinks, limited laundry service, game drives, transfer to/from nearest airstrip.
Children above the age of 5 are welcome at Dunia Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Dunia Camp, Bariadi, Shinyanga Region, Tanzania
Read Dunia Camp Serengeti Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »