Ongava Tented Camp, Ongava Game Reserve, Namibia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Namibia
Etosha National Park, Ongava Game Reserve, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Immersed in the African Mopani bush, Ongava Tented Camp is a natural extension of this wild, wonderful landscape.
The classic safari style camp is tucked in a hidden valley at the foot of a dolomite hill in Ongava Game Reserve bordering Etosha National Park.
Eight large comfortable Meru-style tents all have en-suite facilities, open air showers and private verandas; the family unit sleeps four. The main area, built of stone, canvas and thatch, fronts onto a much-frequented waterhole; watching wildlife coming to drink from here or from the swimming pool is a favourite pastime.
Ongava’s proximity to Etosha allows for game drives in the Etosha National Park and on the Ongava Reserve itself. Other possibilities include guided walks, birding and visiting hides. Ongava holds one of the largest rhino custodianships for the Namibian government in the country and is one of the few private game reserves in southern Africa where guests can see both black and white rhino.
WHY CHOOSE ONGAVA TENTED CAMP?
- Charming, classic Wilderness-style camp on a 30,000-hectare private reserve with convenient access into Etosha National Park
- Productive waterhole in front of camp with multitudes coming to drink
- High densities of big game including lion, white and black rhino and plains game
Ongava Tented Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||11 January – 30 June; 01 December – 10 January 2021||–||NAD 8360|
|2020||01 July – 30 November||–||NAD 11146|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ongava Tented Camp rates include: accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities (guided tours to Etosha National Park and on the Ongava Game Reserve), park fees, laundry and local drinks. Excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
- Children of 6 years and older are accommodated and partake in activities with all other guests.
- Children between 6 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Ongava Tented Lodge, Etosha, Namibia
Read Ongava Tented Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »