Ongava Tented Camp, Ongava Game Reserve, Namibia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Namibia
Etosha National Park, Ongava Game Reserve, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Adventure is second nature at Ongava Tented Camp. Here, the spirit of a traditional sojourn in the wild is redefined in comfort and style, as you settle into the welcome of your spacious walk-in tent.
Our A-frame Meru tents, inspired by the shape of Mount Meru, the “mountain of shining light” in Tanzania, are equipped with modern conveniences to make you feel at home, even when you’re just a heartbeat away from the wonders of nature.
WHY CHOOSE ONGAVA TENTED CAMP?
- Charming, classic Wilderness-style camp on a 30,000-hectare private reserve with convenient access into Etosha National Park
- Productive waterhole in front of camp with multitudes coming to drink
- High densities of big game including lion, white and black rhino and plains game
Ongava Tented Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|11 January – 30 June; 01 December – 19 December
|01 July – 30 November; 20 December 2024 – 10 January 2025
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ongava Tented Camp rates include: accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities (guided tours to Etosha National Park and on the Ongava Game Reserve), park fees, laundry and local drinks. Excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
- Children of 6 years and older are accommodated and partake in activities with all other guests.
- Children between 6 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Ongava Tented Lodge, Etosha, Namibia
Read Ongava Tented Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »