Puku Ridge Camp, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zambia
South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Chiawa Camp and Old Mondoro
Newly renovated with no aspect left unattended, this South Luangwa safari lodge blends style and comfort seamlessly with nature. Recently updated, Puku Ridge is wilderness, refined – from the elegant architectural lines to the thoughtfully outfitted game viewing vehicles and the perfectly-positioned photographic hide in front of the camp’s private watering hole.
Located well inside the incredible South Luangwa National Park with an outlook onto a private floodplain and watering hole, this remote and elevated landscape is enriched by the rolling gait of giraffe, the heart-shaped nose of the puku, and the midnight whoop of the hyena.
WHY CHOOSE PUKU RIDGE?
• Elements from the South Luangwa bush camps of old have been combined with traditional village life and authentic, local art works complement crucial creature comforts making for one of the most appealing and welcome safari camp launches for many years.
• This is a Zambia luxury safari from start to finish, and every detail in between.
• Each of Puku Ridge’s 8 luxury safari tents are set on an elevated ridge overlooking plain and woodlands, full of wildlife.
• The chefs and their meals at Puku Ridge and Chichele Presidential re world-renowned. Their food is fresh, creative, varied, always delicious and always served with a smile and incredible view.
Puku Ridge Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||01 APRIL - 30 JUNE, 16 OCTOBER - 30 NOVEMBER||–||US $ 1205|
|2023||01 JULY - 15 OCTOBER||–||US $ 1635|
|2024||01 APRIL - 30 JUNE; 16 OCT - 30 NOV||–||US $ 1255|
|2024||01 JULY - 15 OCTOBER||–||US $ 1700|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp rates include:
• Rates are per person, per night – including 16% VAT and transfers between Chiawa Safaris camps and airfields.
• Accommodation – all fully en-suite.
• All meals (private dining available), beverages, house wines, local spirits & laundry.
• Professionally guided safari activities: game drives (day & night), bush *walks, boat trips, angling and *canoe trips.
• Privately guided safari activities will be offered as much as possible.
Children aged 6 and above are welcome at Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp, Serenje, Central Province, Zambia
Read Puku Ridge Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »