Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zambia
South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Perched on an escarpment overlooking a floodplain in the South Luangwa National Park, Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp offers stunning vistas with perfect game sighting opportunities.
The panoramic views of Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp are astounding. Built on a hillside, it provides stunning vistas of the floodplain. Lying nestled in a remote game-rich area of the park, lion, leopard, elephant and zebra can frequently be seen. The camp has been constructed to blend into the local surroundings and designed to leave the lowest possible carbon footprint.
Each of the seven safari tents has picture windows and its own viewing deck overlooking the plains where game amble across for a drink of water. Generous and comfortable, each tent has an en-suite bathroom with bath tub and shower, as well as an outdoor shower shaded by forest, all stocked with environmentally friendly products for your pure indulgence. Watch the sun rise from your double bed, elephants bathing from the comfort of your bath tub, perhaps even wild dogs making their way across the plains in pursuit of prey from your private viewing deck.
WHY CHOOSE SANCTUARY PUKU RIDGE CAMP?
- Location, location, location! The camp is located on the edge of an escarpment in a private location in the South Luangwa
- Incredible game viewing from the main areas as well as guest tents
- Oversized safari tents, all with indoor and outdoor showers
- Endemic species: Thornicroft’s giraffe and Crawshay’s zebra
- Night game drives
- Incredible leopard sightings
Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||07 Jan-31 May; 01 Nov-20 Dec||–||US $ 480|
|2019||01 Jun-31 Oct; 21 Dec-05 Jan 2020||–||US $ 730|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp rates include:
- Return transfers from Livingstone Airport to Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma, and from Mfuwe Airport to Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp and Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge,
- All meals, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne),
- All game viewing activities, plus additional activities at Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma: canoeing and sundowner cruise on the Zambezi, tour of the Victoria Falls (excluding Victoria Falls Heritage Fees), walking safaris, local village tour, and fishing.
- Laundry services, emergency medical evacuation and park fees.
Children aged 6 and above are welcome at Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp, Serenje, Central Province, Zambia
Read Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »