Camp Linyanti, Chobe National Park, Botswana
A Tented Camp in Botswana
Chobe National Park, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Footsteps in Africa
Tucked away in the north western corner of Chobe National Park is Camp Linyanti. Remote, unspoilt, with the waterways and lagoons of the Linyanti floodplains before it, and riverine forests with huge trees surrounding it, Camp Linyanti is an undiscovered gem.
The Linyanti area is known as one of the best game viewing areas in Botswana with a good variety of wildlife including large herds of elephant, buffalo, zebra, and of course many predators. Guests enjoy the fantastic wildlife viewing on daily game drives from the camp.
Camp Linyanti is a 90 minute game drive from Saile airstrip located in the Chobe National park. Fed by the flooded Chobe and Kwando rivers, the vast floodplains of Linyanti stretch out to Namibia’s Caprivi Strip, and create a wetland oasis in an otherwise parched landscape.
Camp Linyanti is small and intimate – five elevated, en-suite rondavel tents with outdoor showers accommodate just ten guests in this simple and charming camp overlooking a vast lagoon.
WHY CHOOSE CAMP LINYANTI?
- The focus is on game drives along the floodplain in the dry months and around the many pans in the back-veld during the wet season.
- The game-viewing vehicles are open to facilitate game-watching and photography, and your guide will delight in showing you the beauty and diversity of Linyanti’s natural wonders.
- Hippos snort in the lagoon, while Brown Hyena prowl the forest and with excellent opportunities to see Sable and Roan antelope.
- Twice daily game drives through the forest and along the waterways yield a marvelous array and variety of wildlife, with traditionally dry-land and wet-land species vying with one another.
Camp Linyanti Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||01 April – 30 June; 01 November – 30 November||–||US $ 617|
|2022||01 July – 31 October||–||US $ 729|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Camp Linyanti rates include:
- All Meals
- Teas/ coffees and snacks
- Drinks (soft drinks, water, beers, select wines and select spirits)
- Government taxes and park fees
- Visa costs
- Premium brand drinks (imported beers, wines and spirits)
- Light aircraft transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature
Children of all ages are welcome at Camp Linyanti.
Hiking / Trekking
Camp Linyanti 3, Botswana
Read Camp Linyanti Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »