Camp Linyanti, Chobe National Park, Botswana
A Tented Camp in Botswana
Chobe National Park, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Footsteps in Africa
Camp Linyanti is a paradise to the adventurous and nature loving soul. Tucked away in the north western corner of Chobe National Park is Camp Linyanti. Remote, unspoilt, with the waterways and lagoons of the Linyanti floodplains before it, and riverine forests with huge trees surrounding it, Camp Linyanti is an undiscovered gem.
The Linyanti region is recognised as one of the best game viewing locations in Botswana because of its marshlands that attract a variety of both terrestrial and aquatic animals. Boasting a variety of wildlife including, large herds of elephant, buffalo, zebra, and of course many predators, the Linyanti is a wildlife haven. Camp Linyanti offers the ultimate bush experience; raw and authentic in every way.
WHY CHOOSE CAMP LINYANTI?
- The focus is on game drives along the floodplain in the dry months and around the many pans in the back-veld during the wet season.
- The game-viewing vehicles are open to facilitate game-watching and photography, and your guide will delight in showing you the beauty and diversity of Linyanti’s natural wonders.
- Hippos snort in the lagoon, while Brown Hyena prowl the forest and with excellent opportunities to see Sable and Roan antelope.
- Twice daily game drives through the forest and along the waterways yield a marvelous array and variety of wildlife, with traditionally dry-land and wet-land species vying with one another.
Camp Linyanti Rates, Activities & Amenities
|01 April – 30 June, 01 November – 30 November
|US $ 710
|01 July – 31 October
|US $ 838
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Camp Linyanti rates include:
• All meals
• Teas/coffees and snacks
• Drinks (soft drinks, water, beers, select wines and spirits (drinks are not included at Oddballs’ Camp)
• Laundry (excluding Oddballs’ Camp)
• Government taxes and levies
• Park fees
Children of all ages are welcome at Camp Linyanti.
Hiking / Trekking
Camp Linyanti 3, Botswana
Read Camp Linyanti Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »