Ekorian’s Mugie Camp, Laikipia, Kenya
A Tented Camp in Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Ekorian’s Mugie Camp is a private eco camp exclusively located in Mugie Wildlife Conservancy, Northern Laikipia, offering abundant game and bird viewing. Mugie game drives are remarkable for their intimacy with the wildlife as there are rarely more than two vehicles out on the conservancy.
Ekorian’s Mugie Camp is made up of 6 spacious but cosy tents, each covered by a papyrus roof and raised on wooden decks. Each tent has an en suite bathroom with hot and cold plumbed water and flush toilets.The first tent has a kids annex attached, it’s the perfect spot for small children who are not ready for their own tent.All the lighting is solar powered. There are charging points in reception area. There are no facilities for hair driers and other such like electrical appliances.
WHY CHOOSE EKORIAN’S MUGIE CAMP?
- Mugie has thriving populations of Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Impala, Eland, Reticulated Giraffe, Zebra, and the endemic Grevy Zebra, Jackson’s Hartebeest and Biesa Oryx. Mugie’s reservoir plays daily host to herds of playfully bathing elephant; an enchanting scene to observe from a nearby kayak.
- Visits to local Pokot & Samburu community villages.
- Training exercises with anti-poaching blood hounds. Participation in the Laikipia Predator Project. learn about how more efficient livestock management practices benefit community and wildlife conservation working hand in hand.
Ekorian's Mugie Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021||Sept, Oct, 01 Nov - 17 Dec||–||US $ 480|
|2021||18 Dec - 04 Jan||–||US $ 635|
|2022||Sept, Oct, 01 Nov - 17 Dec||–||US $ 505|
|2022||18 Dec - 04 Jan||–||US $ 670|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ekorian’s Mugie Camp rates include:
- Full board accommodation
- House wine, beers and spirits
- Transfers from Mugie airstrip
- Unlimited Game drives
- Night Drives, Guided walks
- Kayaking, Fishing, Camel Rides
- Ranch Activities (Dip day on Saturdays) Demonstration with the blood hounds
- Community visits to Mugie school, clinic, livestock office
- Bush meals, Sundowners
Children of all ages are welcome at Ekorian’s Mugie Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Ekorian's Mugie Camp, Laikipia County, Kenya
Read Ekorian's Mugie Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »