Siruai Expedition Camp, Laikipia, Kenya
A Tented Camp in Kenya
A member of the
Situated in the privately-owned, 43 000-acre Suyian Ranch in northwest Laikipia, Siruai is an authentic mobile safari camp, perched on a rocky ridgeline and overlooking the Ewaso Narok river valley and the Laikipia Plateau, with views of Mount Kenya in the distance
Sleeping under the stars in cosy canvas tents, Siruai guests are treated to a classic safari experience. The mess tent sits at the top of a ridge overlooking a salt lick and waterhole. Seven sleeping tents are scattered amongst big granite boulders and fig trees, with spectacular views from each of their private verandas. With inviting beds, en-suite flushing lavatories and traditional safari bucket showers, guests can relax in comfort, while feeling close to nature. At night, sit around an open camp fire under some of the starriest skies you’ll see.
WHY CHOOSE SIRUAI EXPEDITION CAMP?
- Exclusive & authentic: Kenya’s ultimate private mobile camp for up to 10 guests
- Surrender global contact to focus on your inner circle for a while
- Scenery: Wild valleys, plateaus, boulders, rivers, waterfalls, pools, and wildlife
- Outdoor adventure: Hike, kayak, tube, explore and rock-jump if you dare
Siruai Expedition Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Per 4 Guests for 3 Nights||US $ 31543|
|2020||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Per 4 Guests for 3 Nights||US $ 31543|
Rates are Per Camp unless otherwise specified.
Siruai Expedition Camp rates include:
• conservation fees
• airstrip transfers
• one private vehicle, guide & spotter for every 5 guests
• game drives, camp activities, bush meals, and sundowners
• all meals and house drinks (wine, soft drinks, beers & spirits)
Children of all ages are welcome at Siruai Expedition Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »