Laikipia Wilderness Camp, Laikipia, Kenya
A Tented Camp in Kenya
Per Person Per Night
Nestling on a hillside above the Ewaso Narok River, Laikipia Wilderness Camp enjoyes a unique, more adventurous, relaxed safari experience where people prefer to stay longer and enjoy this family-owned camp
The rooms are carefully sited to invite both couples who seek a private, secluded stay and young families. Ajoined tents with a shared bathroom and veranda enable families to keep an eye on little ones, yet soak up the wilderness experience.
Six spacious tented rooms complement central dining with indoor and outdoor living areas giving snug warmth and views of the stunning Laikipia Landscape. Plentiful books and board games enable reference and relaxation.
WHY CHOOSE LAIKIPIA WILDERNESS CAMP?
- The area is fantastic for big numbers of elephants, giraffe, hippo, Grevy’s zebra, leopard, wild dog, lion, striped and spotted hyena, aardwolf, aardvark, and over 280 species of birds.
- The walking safaris use a lightweight mobile camp, enabling us to follow the wildlife and adventure rather than a set route.
- Laikipia is like nowhere else in Africa. Miles and miles of unfenced wilderness, beautiful scenery, wildlife that is on the increase and in greater numbers than anywhere else in Kenya except the Mara.
- Amidst this scenery there are large numbers of elephants in smaller herds than in some parts of the country, a sign of being unstressed.
Laikipia Wilderness Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|JULY; AUG; SEPT; OCT; DEC 15 – 31; JAN; FEB
|US $ 720
|MARCH; APRIL;MAY; JUNE; NOV; DEC 1 – 14
|US $ 620
|Jan - Dec
|US $ 800
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Laikipia Wilderness Camp rates include:
● Meals and local drinks
● Activities including shared game drives, early night drives, walking, wild dog tracking, fly-camping, fishing,
mountain biking, bush meals, river swimming and rafting (when water levels permit)
● Late departure no extra charge (guests must vacate tent by 10 am)
● Conservation Fees
Rates Exclude –
● Village visits ($100 per group up to 6 pax)
● Transfers (see transfer costs below)
● Staff gratuities
● Private vehicle use is charged at $350 per night (includes a private nocturnal vehicle)
● Nocturnal shared vehicle is charged at $100 per person per night
Children of all ages are welcome at Laikipia Wilderness Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Laikipia Wilderness Camp, Kenya
Read Laikipia Wilderness Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »