Ol Jogi, Laikipia, Kenya
A Private Villa or Lodge in Kenya
Per Person Per Night
OL JOGI is one of the most remarkable private wildlife conservancies in Africa. Family-owned for over 40 years, it is a safe haven for the preservation and future development of Wildlife Conservation. Comprising 58,000 acres (270km2) of unspoiled wildlife habitat in the Laikipia District of Kenya, the landscape startles and is unique in its diversity within Kenya. Ol Jogi provides guests with a tailored experience where each of their individual requests and preferences are seamlessly met. As wonderful and indulging as is Ol Jogi’s home, the real treasure lies in the untouched nature, the wildlife that unfolds before your eyes, and the freedom to do anything you wish within this magical setting. Ol Jogi becomes your own exclusive home where your adventures are only limited by your imagination. As a family, we also understand what children enjoy and are happy to ensure that their holiday experiences match that of their parents.
WHY CHOOSE OL JOGI?
- Acting as a private Rhino Sanctuary, Ol Jogi is surrounded by an innovative fencing system offering protection against poaching whilst facilitating extensive monitoring and security systems.
- Established over 60 years ago, Ol Jogi Wildlife Conservancy is a safe haven for the preservation and future development of wildlife conservation.
- It is encouraging to see that Ol Jogi’s secretary birds are thriving. They are spotted on a regular basis and even appear to be nesting.
Ol Jogi Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||10th January-14th June; 15th September-14th December||4 GUESTS FOR 3 NIGHTS||US $ 3250|
|2023||15th June-14th September||6 GUESTS FOR 3 NIGHTS||US $ 3250|
|2023||15th December-9th January||6 GUESTS FOR 3 NIGHTS||US $ 3800|
|2023||20th December-27th December; 28th December-3rd January 2024||8 GUESTS FOR 5 NIGHTS||US $ 3800|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ol Jogi rates include:
- Full exclusive use of the whole property including all amenities and facilities.
- All spa treatments.
- Ol Jogi Conservation Fee.
- Luxurious and comfortable cottage suite accommodation.
- All meals whether served at the veranda, pool, dining room or in the bush.
- All beverages including alcohol, fine wines and champagnes.
- 4×4 Guided Game Drives, Guided Wilderness Walks and Horse Riding accompanied by a guide.
- Transfers by vehicles if required from Nanyuki.
- Laundry (no dry cleaning available).
Children of all ages are welcome at Ol Jogi.
Hiking / Trekking
Ol Jogi Wildlife Conservancy, Kenya
Read Ol Jogi Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »