Jackalberry Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The gigantic spreading Jackalberry (or African Ebony) tree is a bushveld icon, providing fruit and browsing for countless animals from elephant and rhino, baboons and antelope through to emperor butterfly larva. Its thick foliage and deep spreading shade provides refuge and shelter from predators and the heat of the day to birds and mammals alike.
Like our namesake Jackalberry Lodge is a place of calm, a place of plenty, and a gathering place for friends and family. Here, in the heart of the Thornybush Nature Reserve you will find an oasis of understated elegance, the perfect environment to reconnect with wild Africa against a backdrop of the Northern Drakensberg.
Every thatched suite boasts superb views from the private patio or corner tub in the en-suite bathroom, with an extra outdoor shower allowing you to freshen up surrounded by the sights and sounds of the bush.
All the rooms are elegantly furnished with king-size beds and downy soft linen. The Family Suite has an extra bedroom with twin beds, while the Honeymoon Suite has a private lounge.
WHY CHOOSE JACKALBERRY LODGE?
- A typical African Hide set on the banks of the lodge’s watering hole, provides hours of game viewing in comfortable seating.
- The private reserve is home to an abundance of species: 147 mammals including the “Big Five”, 114 reptiles, 507 birds, 49 fish, 34 amphibians and 336 trees.
- The true and authentic South African hospitality will charm guests and leave them with a true sense of real beauty and warmth. Every sense is indulged in the chalet style rooms with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and patios offering comfort and sheer decadence with African flair.
Jackalberry Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 Jan - 31 Dec||–||ZAR 7140|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Jackalberry Lodge rates include:
- All meals, teas, coffees & snacks
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open land cruiser vehicles and bushveld walks
- Children under the age of 6 yrs are not permitted on game drive. All children permitted on game drive will be at Management’s discretion
- Babysitting services are available, at an additional cost at lodges equipped to accommodate children
- Children under the age of 16 yrs are not permitted on bush walks. A special children’s program is available for younger guests.
- Children staying at Jackalberry will receive a Kiddies Backpack.
Hiking / Trekking
Jackalberry Lodge, Maruleng, Limpopo, South Africa
Read Jackalberry Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »