Onguma Etosha Aoba, Etosha, Namibia
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Namibia
Etosha National Park, Onguma Game Reserve, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
AOBA …is a word from the San (Bushman) languages and means: “when the sun goes down“
The lodge consists of four free standing Heritage Bungalows with air-conditioning, 3 Bush Suites that each have two rooms with an inter-leading bathroom that can accommodate 4 adults. Three new Explorer Bungalows have been added and each boast privacy and seclusion. We have a Honeymoon Bungalow that is extremely private and secluded with both an outdoor shower and bath!
The large twin beds have separate mattresses and a large mosquito net. All bungalows have a private terrace with seating, shower / toilet, mini safe, “bush-minibar”, air conditioner and tea / coffee facilities. There is a swimming pool and a thatched bar, lounge and dining area that overlooks a waterhole and free WiFi.
On most nights dinner is served under the stars and no meal will be complete if it didn’t include a tour of the well stocked wine cellar. Here wines can be tasted and selected to compliment your meal. An ideal safari-home away from home!
WHY CHOOSE ONGUMA ETOSHA AOBA?
- More than 300 bird species can be viewed at Onguma Game Reserve.
- Activities include Guided Interpretive walks, Sunset drives in the Onguma Reserve and Etosha Guided safaris.
- Delicious meals under the stars and an impressive wine cellar to compliment you meal, you can’t ask for more.
- The newly renovated lodge offers family units and even a Honeymoon cottage with a romantic outside bath.
Onguma Etosha Aoba Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 July 2019 - 31 October 2019||Heritage Bungalows||NAD 1590|
|2019||01 July 2019 - 31 October 2019||Bush Suites||NAD 1700|
|2019||01 July 2019 - 31 October 2019||Explorer Bungalows||NAD 1900|
|2019||01 July 2019 - 31 October 2019||Honeymoon Bungalow||NAD 2020|
|2019||01 January 2019 - 30 June 2019||Heritage Bungalows||NAD 1530|
|2019||01 January 2019 - 30 June 2019||Bush Suites||NAD 1630|
|2019||01 January 2019 - 30 June 2019||Explorer Bungalows||NAD 1850|
|2019||01 January 2019 - 30 June 2019||Honeymoon Bungalow||NAD 1960|
|2020||01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||Heritage Bungalows||NAD 2220|
|2020||01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||Bush Suites||NAD 2380|
|2020||01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||Explorer Bungalows||NAD 2680|
|2020||01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||Honeymoon Bungalow||NAD 2820|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Onguma Etosha Aoba rates include:
- Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea, Dinner (4-course),
- Beverages – Bar and Mini Bar (beers, local spirits, soft drinks, water and house wines)
- Etosha Morning Drive and Onguma Sundowner Drive (on Onguma Reserve).
- Transfer from and to the Onguma & Mokuti airstrip, VAT, Hai//om levy and NTB tourism levy.
Children 7 years and above are welcome at Onguma Etosha Aoba.
Hiking / Trekking
Read Onguma Etosha Aoba Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »