Waterside Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Set on the banks of a tranquil lake encompassed with breath-taking views of the African bushveld, Thornybush Waterside Lodge affords instant relaxation. The lodges 20 comfortably appointed air-conditioned Thatched Suites blend into the natural habitat and are located along pathways surrounded by an abundance of trees and manicured gardens. En-suite air- conditioned accommodation tastefully decorated by crisp white bedding.
The lodge has been designed to blend into the natural habitat located along pathways surrounded by an abundance of trees and manicured gardens.
The size of the Lodge is ideal for special gatherings, affording privacy for individual couples, families looking to engage in bush activities with the lodges unique Children’s programme or smaller groups. The Lodge hosts a sixty seater conference centre overlooking the lake, making this the ideal location for strategic getaways.
WHY CHOOSE WATERSIDE LODGE?
- Guests are invited to visit the HLOKOMELA community project encompassing local initiatives to provide services to the local communities.
- Amani African Spas is an authentically South African Spa brand, which has a distinctive 360º approach to health and wellness.
- An oasis of tranquillity in big five country.
- Lake views and outstanding game viewing.
- 20 comfortably-appointed suites connected by walkways.
Waterside Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 Jan – 31 Dec||–||ZAR 8112|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Waterside Lodge rates include:
- All meals, teas, coffees & snacks
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open land cruiser vehicles and bushveld walks
- Sundowner local drinks included at Thornybush Waterside Lodge
- Children 2 – 5 yrs of age are not permitted on game drive – lodges do offer babysitting facilities at an additional cost.
- Children under the age of 6 yrs are not permitted on game drive. All children permitted on game drive will be at Management’s discretion
- Babysitting services are available, at an additional cost at lodges equipped to accommodate children
- Children under the age of 16 yrs are not permitted on bush walks. A special children’s program is available for younger guests.
- Thornybush Game Lodge and Thornybush Waterside Lodge – this is not a full day activity, time will be made available during the day for the children.
Hiking / Trekking
Waterside Lodge, Waterside Road, Wilderness, South Africa
Read Waterside Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »