About Singita Pamushana
Singita Pamushana Lodge is set amongst towering trees overlooking a 1500-acre lake in the remote reaches of the pristine Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve in Zimbabwe; which spans some 150,000 acres of wilderness in the south-eastern corner of Zimbabwe, bordering the Gonarezhou National Park. This forestlike lodge, with its rough-hewn architecture, is inspired by the bold and vibrant culture of the local Shangaan people who have lived in the region for thousands of years. Beyond the lodge, hundreds of baobab trees punctuate the untouched wilderness of ridges, outcrops, ironwood and mountain acacia woodlands which are home to a great variety of rare and abundant wildlife, as well as hundreds of bird species and ancient rock paintings.
The bedroom suites have a private infinity pool. The lodge proudly boasts of two swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, spa and gym facilities, baby sitting facilities, children oriented activities, superb game viewing, fine dining and more.
- Book seven nights at Pamushana Lodge and only pay for five.
- Fishing (Tiger fish, Bass & Bream) and sundowner cruises
- One free half hour Yoga session per person
- Visit to San bushman rock art sites
- Cultural museum tour
- Excursion to Chilojo Cliffs in Gonarezhou National Park with picnic lunch
- Valid until 19 December 2014, excluding 16 December 2013 – 06 January 2014
- Conde Nast Traveler Gold List 2012 – Readers Choice Rating
- The Safari Awards 2013 – Best Community Safari Property in Africa – Winner
- The Safari Awards 2013 – Best Safari Cuisine in Africa – Third Place
- Member of Relais & Chateaux
- Ranked among the best ‘Hey Good Looking’ hotels – Tatler UK 2011