Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Cape Town, South Africa
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
Perfectly positioned in the heart of the city centre and at the foot of magnificent Table Mountain, the iconic Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel offers an oasis of tranquillity in a lush garden setting. Step out of the Prince of Wales gates and you will find yourself in Cape Town’s cultural and historical centre, or from the Kloof Street entrance you will discover the best of Cape Town’s vibrant local flavour.
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel has long been regarded as one of the city’s top five star hotels. It offers the perfect combination of leafy tranquility and contemporary buzz. Whether dining on exotic Cape cuisine, soaking up the sun on exploring the buzzing streets, your time here promises endless memories to cherish.
WHY CHOOSE BELMOND MOUNT NELSON HOTEL?
- Cool, chic, yet timelessly elegant, Planet Bar throngs all year round with well-heeled Capetonians sipping sundowner cocktails or pre-dinner champagne.
- Dining with the stars is guaranteed at Cape Town’s most stylish restaurant, where crystal balls grace the entrance and the décor includes a galaxy-themed carpet, planetary chandelier and twinkling ceilings.
- Discover the rich diversity of the Cape Floral Kingdom’s Fynbos on Table Mountain with Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel
- A zippy one-hour walking tour of ten trees that live in the hotels’ expansive gardens will reveal many fascinating threads of Cape Town’s history.
- Get a taste of the good life on a tour of Cape Town’s internationally acclaimed winelands
- From 60s-inspired furniture to home-grown wine, Kloof Street offers an inspiring range of shops.
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel Rates, Activities & AmenitiesNo rates available online at the moment. Please contact us for further information.
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, Orange Street, Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa
Read Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »