Kanga Camp, Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
A Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
African Bush Camps
Set in the most remote part of the World Heritage Site in Mana Pools is the Kanga Pan. The 12-bedded tented camp has en-suite bathroom facilities with outdoor showers and basins overlooking the water hole. Two of the tents are a family/honeymoon tents with their own private dining and seating area. The main area has a comfortable lounge and dining area offering you uninterrupted views of a very active water hole. Relax in the upper deck lounge under the shade of a mahogany or sit on the deck below near the splash pool and enjoy Kanga − the old Africa in a new era.
The diverse area has multiple vlei lines, river systems of the Ruckomechi River, and mixed woodland types from Mopane woodland to Jesse bush and riverine forests. Pristine and undeveloped, this area gives you a pure, unspoilt, private African safari experience.
Besides game drives, bird watching and walking excursions, an hour’s drive brings you to the Zambezi flood plains in Mana Pools for canoeing and fishing excursions.
WHY CHOOSE KANGA CAMP?
- Kanga Pan itself is the only known water source in the area available throughout the year, making it a hub for wildlife and a delight to explore on foot
- Kanga works well in collaboration with Zambezi Expeditions to provide guests with an overall view of the inland and riverside experiences available in Mana Pools, one of the last remaining “untouched” wilderness paradises
Kanga Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Apr, May, Nov||–||US $ 546|
|2020||Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct||–||US $ 790|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Kanga Camp Rates Include:
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Morning, afternoon & night game drives, walking safaris and mokoro (subject to water levels)
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities
Not recommended for children below 7 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Kanga Camp, Hurungwe, Mashonaland West Province, Zimbabwe
Read Kanga Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »