Per Person Per Night
Ursula’s is a more intimate option than its sister property, Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel, and can be booked as an exclusive retreat for families and friend groups. Its main guest area – comprising a dining room, lounge, outdoor relaxation space with a firepit, and pool – serves four separate Rooms, offering a little more privacy, set amongst manicured garden. Every comfort, attentive service and good food enhance the experience, ensuring guests are very well taken care of.
WHY CHOOSE URSULA’S HOMESTEAD?
- Personal and private, with only four separate Rooms, encouraging guests to settle in and feel at home
- Primely located a 15-minute drive from the area’s namesake Victoria Falls – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and acclaimed Natural Wonder of the World
- Guests of all ages are welcome, and well-catered for with family-friendly accommodation, meal, and activity offerings
- Access to a Private Travel Desk taking care of all guest arrangements, from activities – on and off the property – and restaurant reservations, to travel transfers
- Complimentary, shared airport transfers between the homestead and Victoria Falls International Airport, and Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (formerly Livingstone Airport)
- The homestead is both an ideal base from which to explore and a quiet retreat in one of the continent’s most visited destinations
Ursula's Homestead Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||4 Jan – 31 March||–||US $ 164|
|2019||1 Apr – 31 Oct||–||US $ 181|
|2019||1 Nov – 20 Dec||–||US $ 164|
|2019 - 2020||21 Dec – 3 Jan 2020||–||US $ 181|
|2020||4 Jan – 31 Mar 2020||–||US $ 177|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ursula’s Homestead rates include:
accommodation, breakfast and dinner ( 3 course meal), scheduled shared Victoria Falls Airport Transfers, shared transfers to Victoria Falls Town 3 transfers per day, 15% VAT, 2% Government Levy, Emergency Medical Evacuation, WIFI
Children of all ages are welcome at Ursula’s Homestead.
Hiking / Trekking
Ursula's Homestead Reviews
Ursula's Homestead Map
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe