Exploring East Africa: A Kenya – Tanzania Safari
A Customizable Trip to Kenya, Tanzania
This 10-day Kenya - Tanzania safari begins in Nairobi and takes you on an overland journey to Mount Kenya - Ol Pejeta Conservancy - Lake Elmenteita - Masai Mara National Reserve - Nairobi - Lake Manyara National Park - Ngorongoro Crater, finally ending in Arusha.
per person sharing
10 days / 9 nights
4* to 5* Serena Lodges & Hotels
Arusha, Lake Elmenteita, Lake Manyara National Park, Masai Mara, Mount Kenya, Nairobi, Ngorongoro Crater, Ol Pejeta Conservancy
About this Safari
This Kenya – Tanzania safari is perfect for those who want to pack in the most amount of action in a small amount of time. The highlight of this trip will include the Great Rift Valley, Masai Mara National Reserve, and the Ngorongoro Crater.
Other key points:
- Packs in the most action in a small amount of time
- Provides a good overview of both Kenya and Tanzania in a single trip
- You will stay at the lovely Serena lodges throughout which works well for those of you who prefer lodges over tented camps
- The safari involves a fair amount of travel from park to park, so it is best suited for those who want to be on the move throughout
- Accommodations are between 4* and 5* level
Day By Day Itinerary
Day by Day Itinerary
Please enquire now to the right to receive the full day-by-day itinerary.
This safari varies in cost depending on the season of travel as well as the number of passengers in your group.
Kenya - Tanzania Safari Map
Mount Kenya, Nyeri County, Kenya
Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Laikipia County, Kenya
Lake Elementaita, Nakuru County, Kenya
Mara Serena Safari Lodge, Serena, Narok County, Kenya
Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
Lake Manyara, Babati, Manyara Region, Tanzania
Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge, Ngorongoro, Arusha Region, Tanzania
Kilimanjaro International Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Best Time to Visit
This overland Kenya – Tanzania safari tour begins in Nairobi, Kenya, and ends in Arusha, Tanzania.